We finally had some rain...in fact we had a lot of rain and wind...which was perfect for crafting. I started early in the morning and worked on stuff throughout the day.
Made 2 more bottles. This one started out as a crescent moon but I screwed it up so I had to make it a full moon and then draw a tree in front of it to cover up my errors. I used all orange lights inside the bottle.
This one came out so good that I decided to keep it. Russell loved it too. My freehand skills aren't very good so I traced the castle and moon from a picture on my computer screen, then cut out the template and traced around it on the bottle before colouring it in. The only things I freehanded are the cat on the moon and the windows. Purple & orange lights inside.
Since I had the glue out in my craft room, I made a couple of keys.
And a key in a mini bottle too.
Finally finished the shells cross stitch. It took a bit longer than I'd expected when I started it in July. Now I need to find a frame to fit!
I had one bottle left to paint and was at a loss for a design. I tried to sketch some bats on paper but they didn't come out very good. I googled 'Halloween silhouettes' and I didn't see anything that floated my boat there either. I just wanted the project done so I did a simple triple moon with pentacle.
I felt that it was missing something and although I really suck at lettering and centering, I grabbed an alphabet stencil I had and managed to get the text on the bottle without screwing it up too bad.
Now I need more new projects!!