Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

January 26, 2007

Wow!

I was just browsing one of my fave store's website and came across these photos that were taken earlier this month by the shop owner, Kathy Kleczek, of La Luna Loca, in Cannon Beach, Oregon. That's Haystack Rock. You don't see snow on the coast very often! Another shot of Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock in the snow.
The shop, La Luna Loca, sells fantastic batik clothing, and other items from Asia/India. If you are interested, check out their website: http://www.lalunaloca.com/

5 comments:

  1. I don't know Val, it looked like a Welsh word to me! lol

    Oh believe me, our entire region came to a halt several times this year due to 3" of snow. But we have a lot of hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are amazing pictures. Snow can be so beautiful, but it must be freezing there!

    Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are amazing... wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos are amazing... wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I'll check out that site.

    ReplyDelete