Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

August 1, 2006

The real me?

I visited Finn's Blog the other day and saw the adorable Chibi characters created to look like VDO's characters in "The 13th Floor" and there was a link to a site to create your own character, so this is what I'd look like if I could be an anime illustration.

My hubby checked out my blog, and came up with a brief scenario, based on this character and my commute (BTW, at home, I'm always in flannel pajamas) - Oh, sorry about the "c" word, for anyone who might be offended:

"She wiped the blade of her sword on her flannel pajama bottoms before reaching behind her and stowing it in the sheath she wore across her back. Looking at the woman in the car, 2 screams frozen on her body, one on her face a frozen slit of red lipstick, the other about 6 inches lower, a bloody gash where her throat was cut, she smiled grimly, reached in the car and put it into gear. The car idled slowly off the road and out of the way. 'Stupid cunt' she thought she she strode back towards her car, her leg muscles flexing smoothly & powerfully beneath the pink flannel."

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, JoJo. But not as lovely as the real you, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val - you are so sweet!! Still, my anime character is pretty hot; I'd rather look like her! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMHO.... you don't suffer from road rage by any chance... :>)

    ReplyDelete