Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 26, 2018

Universal Orlando City Walk

Universal Orlando is quite a huge park.  It's actually 3 parks.  Before you even get to the box office to buy your tickets, you go through City Walk.  It's full of restaurants and bars and entertainment.  Clearly for the younger crowd and it doesn't cost any admission to see that part.  


It was too hot both days to go into this chocolate factory.  Anything I bought probably would've melted unless they could've sent it to the front for later pick up.

Cute mini golf. 



I think those boats are for people staying inside the park.  It would be cool to do that sometime and have the boat take us in, instead of using the parking garage.




 Everything was decorated for Christmas







I really don't know how these employees can handle being in a hot, heavy costume in that heat and humidity day after day.


7 comments:

  1. fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun place. it reminds me my visit to Universal Studio in LA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the LA one over 30 years ago and it wasn't near as elaborate as I bet it is now! The one in Florida is a lot newer.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Wow! Everything is so, I don't know, MORE!! at Disney. I'll bet you could spend a week there and still find new things to do. What a fun trip!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time we go to FL we will do the Disney Parks for sure. Universal was overwhelming. So was Epcot.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete