Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 26, 2011

Old and In the Way


My dear friend and fellow blogger, Daisy Deadhead, posted this tshirt pic on Facebook.   I was glad I wasn't drinking any beverage at the time or else my computer would have been sprayed with it when I saw this. The actual lyrics are "What in the world ever became of sweet Jane?  She lost her sparkle you know she isn't the same. Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C and Cocaine, all a friend can say is ain't it a shame".  If there is one Grateful Dead song that everyone seems to know the best, it's "Truckin'".  It was recorded in the fall of 1970, when the band was still in their 20's.  And now we see a new lyric, tailor made for us old hippie Deadheads.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    That's funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, you talking to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do these people know? It's better to take Vit C with Zinc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:55 PM

    LMAO! It's hell to get old, LOL.

    ReplyDelete