Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

May 26, 2011

Stadium District, Tacoma


Kind of hard to see Mt. Rainier with all the clouds.


No idea what kind of flower this is but the entire bush was beautiful!


The Washington State flower, rhododendron

This was in the window of a funky and very retro drug store.




I've never eaten here, but Frisko Freeze  is a Tacoma landmark on Division Avenue.  It opened in 1950.

Tatanka Takeout isn't in the Stadium District, but on Pearl Street, in the small town of Ruston, on the way to Point Defiance.  Their bison burgers are fantastic and I always get a couple of bones for Pepper & Sagan.

2 comments:

  1. Fuuuuuuckkk....I want a Bison Burger. It sounds awesome!!!
    You know, I should have been an architect. The pictures you take of buildings always gets me wet. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a vegetarian, I don't think I could even enter a place that sold bison burgers!

    ReplyDelete