Val tagged me to post six quirky things about myself. Like her, I'm a quirky person. I have so many quirks that I can't think of them all, so here goes:
1. If 2 light switches control one light (like in a hallway), when the lights are off, both switches HAVE to be in the off position. I have gone downstairs and fixed the switch if it's in the up position while the lights are off.
2. I have to have my breakfast stuff set out the night before, as well as my lunch packed and in the fridge, and my clothes for the next day ready, before I go to bed. But only on weekdays.
3. My desk at work has to be tidy before I leave at the end of the day.
4. I talk to myself A LOT, but I think most only children do.
5. When I was a teenager, I couldn't shut the light off in my room to go to bed unless EVERYTHING was tidy - records put away, pens capped and in the pen holder, school books neatly stacked on the desk. If something was out of place, I'd get out of bed and fix it.
6. When I am coming to the end of a craft project, i.e., ready to put the last few beads and clasp on a necklace, one last thing to glue onto a homemade card or scrapbook page, I start putting all the tools, beads, findings, paper, etc. away and tidying up my craft table before I do the last step.
Now I have to tag 6 of you (forgive me). Don't feel obliged.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to link so I'm just going to put your names down and feel free to do, or not do, the list:
Have an awesome weekend everyone and GO CELTICS!!