Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 22, 2006

Current Conditions

It's pouring rain down here in Bonney Lake, but this is a shot of Stevens Pass, which is north of us, where it's snowing like crazy. Stevens Pass is one of 3 passes that run east-west through the Cascades, and it's approximately 4,000 feet up. I got this off of the KING-5 live camera at 10:30 pm. It's supposed to get very cold and the snow level is dropping to about 1,000 feet by Sunday so we might even see snow at my house. I'm glad I'm not traveling for Thanksgiving because it's supposed to be very bad in the mountains.

4 comments:

  1. You know, JoJo, you live EXACTLY where I want to! Can I come live in your basement? Pleeaazzee?
    I'm a great cook...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brrrrrrrrrrr...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from ann's site!
    Looks like it will be a verrrrry
    cold Thanksgiving there!
    Well, stay warm!
    It is a very warm and sunny day here in
    Colorado!
    Usually we have snow at Thanksgiving...but, people will be wearing shorts this year!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Looks great,although I don't suppose it's much fun when you're trying to go about your normal life.Thankfully we rarely get much snow where I am,although rain...:(

    Eliza xxxxx

    ReplyDelete