Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 16, 2018

Jungle Jim's International Market

Jungle Jim's was another must-do on this trip.  I actually ended up going twice!  First time, was a family trip with all the kids.

 This is my fave cheese and it's virtually impossible to get at home.  I bought 2.


If I didn't have so many food allergies, I could buy some of the baked goods.

I can never have a macaron due to the almond ingredient.  Kills me.  These looked amazing.








Russell was digging the meat section!!


I really wanted to get more of the funky pops here.



I wish now I had stocked up on these.  It's delicious!  I only got one.


Got a Faygo Vanilla Creme which was also delicious.

As was the Rte 66 cream soda that I got.  Not a root beer fan.




Gross.



 Val & Russell taking a break.  We were there for a long time.


Babby Mark slept.

 This was under construction the last time we were here in May.  Was glad to see it up and running!

We were hungry by the time we got home and Val couldn't keep her eyes open so she opted to nap and we took everyone else to Olive Garden.  Mark and Dale stare into far off wonderment.  lol 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were all enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going back for Halloween. lol

      Delete