Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 20, 2018

Trader's World

"Oh boy! We're going to Trader's World!!!!!"


"But first I need to chew on your finger Nonna".  I will say this kid has a death grip and is cutting two teeth. I could feel them as he munched on it.

This is a huge indoor flea market in Monroe, OH, with so much stuff it was overwhelming.  Val left for home that morning so it was the six of us.

We wandered around for a few hours.

  I do love coloured vinyl!

These lanterns are cool too.


I love how the building entrances are painted.











Wanted this one too although I want an old one that plays 45s, not CDs.



My pre-trip research told me in advance that I needed to be on the lookout for this building!


 There were lots of these funny signs hanging in the halls.

By this point, the kids were in need of a nap....and so was Grumpa!  Casi's mom, Tina, met us there so Jeff took the boys home and Russell went to the hotel for a nap.  So the three of us gals browsed some more.  I didn't buy much, but I did get a super sparkly rhinestone encrusted purse that I love!





Tina dropped me at the hotel and then later on, we all met up to go out to eat at the Rusty Bucket.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about their quesadilla since we got back from the last trip.  So good!

Ended the day with a great sunset.


10 comments:

  1. I love that baby's big eyes. Lots of walking and talking, I'm sure. Looked like a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark is so adorable and those eyes....he has me wrapped around his teensy fingies.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Um, can you send some of that quesadilla my way? It looks so good. I love your trip! You're really getting to see the heartland of America and that's so cool to me. Our family drove from NY to CA once. Once. (Shout out to Johnny Dangerously). It was such a fun trip. Your grand kids are adorable!!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Nice Johnny Dangerously reference!!!! We're going back in October and I'm planning on another quesadilla.

      Delete
  3. Lovely sunset. We get good ones from our apartment. No way I could have handled that place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val wouldn't have been able to handle that place either. It was crowded! It was very cool to see and I'm glad we went.

      Delete
  4. What a great place! I could spend days in there just looking around. If I lived near that place I'd be there every day. - Also, and most importantly, you have the most adorable grandbabies. They're really just precious. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! They are the sweetest little guys.

      Delete
  5. Awwwwww, both kids are so adorable. lots of love to them.glad you had great time with them. lovely pictures.
    My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shweta! They are so sweet. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete