Superbowl Sunday was kinda boring....well other than the fact that we were battening down the hatches, doing every errand one could think of and waiting for a week of heavy snow. So I was browsing my Pinterest boards looking for something quick and easy to knock together. I found the Nebula In A Jar project and since I had everything on hand, I went ahead and checked out the tutorial, found HERE.
Seemed pretty easy and only took a few minutes to do. I like how it came out....it's definitely pretty. However, it's just one more thing taking up room in the house! Sadly this will end up being thrown out and the jar reused. I just wanted to give it a try. Bummed that I wasted all that glitter and every cotton ball I had in the house.
My friends think it looks like cotton candy.