Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

August 24, 2018

Annual Trip to PTown, Part 1

We had like one day that wasn't AS humid as the others so we took advantage of it and headed up to Provincetown.



Pilgrim Monument. 





This is my fave store but it's always a mob scene.  So much to see.


This was a cute little fairy garden around this tree.



I want everything in the glass store.

It's a very pet friendly town.  Almost all the stores had bowls of ice water for dogs.

I loved these balloon animal things...not sure if they were just decorations or they did something like light up.



Always try to get this shot.


To say that PTown is 'in your face' is an understatement.  It's a lot of fun though and the people watching is first rate.

I should've gotten 'Pee Town' for the boys. 


Cleverly named establishments *wink*

Giant Hershey's kiss

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely must come visit this town. It looks picture perfect.
    Thanks for sharing. You could work on the tourism board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! PTown is a fantastic place to see. The people watching is first rate.

      Delete
  2. It's sad that I learned about all these wonderful places too late in my life, but wonderful that I can see them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! So much to see in this great country of ours!

      Delete