Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

July 1, 2018

Spur of the Moment Sunday

Russell's 'forced retirement' is making him crazy, sitting around the house so much.  I was outside doing a couple of chores last Sunday and he came outside and asked if I felt like taking a walk at the Canal.  Sure! Why not?  

We didn't go far cause he's still working up to it but it was a nice, short walk.



We didn't feel like going home just yet so we drove over to Sagamore Beach.  I didn't realize it was low tide till we crested this hill.


I was eager to get down on the beach and start looking for glass.

First piece I found.  Hello Beautiful!!!!  😍

I just love these.

I could've walked for hours looking for glass.







Russell was waiting patiently for me over at the trail in the dunes, so I didn't want to keep him too long, but I was very happy with my modest finds.


Any glass is a good glass day.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise Russell had had to retire. I am sure he is going up the wall. Nice glass finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pieces of glass. You are so lucky to live there. My dil and my gd visited the cape last weekend with my dil mom, she has a time share there and they had so much fun except for the traffic on the way out of there. Hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traffic is a nightmare this time of year. We try to avoid crossing the bridge at peak times/days.

      Delete