Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I normally don't participate in blog hops, but I am doing this one.  It's hosted by the Aloha! Mark Koopmans Says Hi from HI blog.  The premise is to "set aside a moment to reflect on the year that was and share some hopes for next year, in 100 words.  Me? Keep to 100 words?  I normally do my year end reflection and hope for the following year on NYE so I will try keep this one short.

2013 was a lot of things, but for me it was mostly about bonding & spending time with the kids.  That was the best part. 

My amazing little family.  


My hope for next year?  That I can take his name, spend more time with the kids and that we can continue to live in this awesome rental home. 


Have a joyous holiday!! 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo, I'm saving my blog hopping for this evening - between TV and midnight mass. But I just wanted to say thanks for taking part :) I promise never to tag you in another blog hop :) Your words are beautiful - and I hope your get your hopes xx
    Suzanne @Suzannes Tribe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to take his name too, JoJo!! I'm so glad you're participating in Mark's blog hop!! Merry Christmas to you and yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the end our relationships with family, with people, is what really matters. Merry Christmas from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Winter Solstice to both you and Russell! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that jazz! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:06 PM

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blessed and peaceful Christmas!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear JoJo,

    The magic of a family. Bless you and yours. Wishing you a peaceful, happy Christmas, my kind friend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays to you and yours JoJo! Thank you for being such a wonderful blog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful hope for your family. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi JoJo .. Merry Christmas and I sure hope all your dreams come true this coming year ... and life will be rosy for you and your family - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas JoJo ! May all your wishes come true,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your family looks so fun! And what great plans for next year. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas. It's always fun to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you and your loved ones have an amazing new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Best of the holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete