Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 3, 2012

Bead Embroidery Book

The bead embroidery book that I started out going gangbusters on came to a major halt in mid-June. I really hit a wall with it as I began to cut the designs down.  When I realized that many of them would have the white background showing, I got frustrated and put the project away for awhile.  

But I finally decided to get it finished and, overall, I'm pretty pleased with it, but for the white that has to show around some of the designs.  

Cover.









 








9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    Beautiful work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:42 PM

    I really liked the page with "Love" on it. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the "LOVE" blue one!! But they are all stunning. I would not expect any less of you, Maestro!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing and absolutely gorgeous!! It must have took forever to make.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book is lovely and you're very talented at embroidery work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They turned out so good, and they are very cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete