I was just presented with another award!! Thank you Kathy over at The Giggling Trucker's Wife, whose blog is very entertaining and interesting, and has been helpful to me now that I am a trucker's "wife" too. Now I have to share 5 fabulous moments in my life, 5 things I love, 5 things I hate and pass the award onto 5 more bloggers.
5 Fabulous Moments in My Life
1. Russell finding me on Facebook. The grin-face added to the wall post shows just how delighted I was that he remembered me. I know this is hard to see but making it bigger cut it off.
2. Meeting Bob Weir & Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead in 1990.
3. My AWESOME trip to Vancouver Island in 2007 (all trips were great but 07 was da bomb).
4. Getting Sagan back.
5. Getting to live on the west coast.
5 Things I Love
1. The Canal/Coast.
2. Craft supplies.
4. Rain.5. The Interwebs.
5 Things I Hate
1. Weird food, esp. Indian & Thai (curry = BARF).
5. When my camera sensor needs to be cleaned.
1. Cathy at Life on the Muskoka River.
2. Ady at Crafty Ady.
3. Mina at Some Dark Romantic.
4. Dina at Dina Thanki.
5. C.L. at The Curvy Lady.