Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

March 30, 2012

Blogging A to Z: Let the Games Begin!

Well it's time to start the Blogging from A to Z Challenge on April 1st!  The titles & subject matter of my posts will be alphabetical.  Some people are going with themes, but I find it much easier to use random topics.


I've been drafting posts for most of the month of March, to take most of the pressure off.  I know some people work well under deadlines, but I am not one of those people. 

Good luck everyone!! 


6 comments:

  1. Well, I managed to get A-D done for next week. I'll make the last two a little simpler. Not gonna sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck for subjects for K, N and Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 AM

    *Cheers and whistles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing Ovation!! (I think I'm too lazy to try it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily some folks still know their alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:55 PM

    I love this idea! I'll have a try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete