Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 28, 2018

Universal Studios Islands of Adventure

Due to the heat and various health/pain issues, we both rented scooters to do the rest of Universal the day after we did Harry Potter.  My left foot has terrible plantar faciitis and I wouldn't have been able to make it around the two parks on the second day.  After spending all that money on admission, there was no way I was going to miss out on anything.


We got there around 8:30 and went all the way to the farthest back part of the park, which is Jurassic World.


Looked like fun but I wasn't gonna do it.

Another ride in the King Kong area

Next was Toon Lagoon which was super cute.  All the cartoons and newspaper comics I grew up with in the 60s and 70s.







None of the restaurants were open yet. 





Next was Marvel Super Heroes. I was never into this genre but this was really neat to see.



Quite poignant that he passed away two weeks after I took this picture.


Another 'nope' ride.  This was the Hulk I think.


Loved the mosaics on the ground.


4 comments:

  1. I am ready to go now!! too fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun! I went to universal studio, 5 years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I was in FL there was no Universal yet. That was 1978!

      Delete