Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 12, 2018

Mister Ed's Elephant Museum & Candy Emporium

Located on Rte 30 in Orrtanna, PA, Mister Ed's is a must-see for anyone in southwest/central PA.  It's located about 16 miles west of Gettysburg.  Not only is the yard/garden worth seeing, the indoor museum features about 12,000 elephants plus the large candy gift shop!!







One of the gardeners opened the teapot museum so I could see it.  No pics cause the walls of the displays were mirrored and the flash would have reflected too badly.




Jon Deere.












Inside the museum.






8 comments:

  1. I never heard of this place. Wow!!!! Love the sasquatch sighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very dark in that stand of trees plus being cloudy/rainy so that Sasquatch actually startled me when I saw it. haha I edited the pic to make him show up better. This place is AWESOME.

      Delete
  2. What a cute place! love it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to see. I'm so glad we stopped.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous8:01 AM

    What a find this museum was! I love the guy in the outhouse. Too adorable. I love seeing you out and about. That's awesome, JoJo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsie!!! I found this place on google street view when I was trying to find a Mail Pouch barn which is across the street.

      Delete
  4. An Alabama fan would have a hay day in that shop with all those elephants and just the thought of the candy shop makes my blood sugar elevate. It definitely sounds and looks like a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alabama? Roll Tide? Their mascot is an elephant? I did not know that. lol This place was the bomb!

      Delete