I found a couple diamond painting kits on sale and picked them up. Unfortunately, the orca picture looks nothing like the photo on the website. What I didn't realize at the time I bought it was that the measurements were in cm, not inches. 15x20 translated into inches in my mind. Only later did I see the cm next to 15x20. So the smaller a diamond painting is, the less detail it can contain.
I also picked up a floral kit which was a bit bigger and I knew the dimensions really wouldn't matter much since it was just psychedelic flowers, and I like the way this came out.
Picked up a plain birdhouse at Marsha's yard sale and paid homage to our trip to the midwest.
This is a Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign design.
A few weeks ago my mother in law showed me a super decorated key that she saw in a magazine so I went right home and made one.
Indulged myself in a couple of Russian bead embroidery kits and this was a free gift project. Worked it up really fast in about 90 minutes one afternoon. Came with the paper frame and a magnet. It's on the fridge.
Made a bday card for Marsha.
Another Russian bead embroidery kit. This is much different from any of the American kits I've done. This was a very pleasant project that took 2 days' work. The fabric is like a heavy duty silk and I love the space and stars background.
Here it is finished.
I've got a couple more bead embroidery kits to get to, now that I can stitch again. It's going to be a busy summer, which will end with another trip to Ohio in late August, but I'm still hoping to squeeze in crafts and day trips. We'll be taking care of Shadow 2 days a week too. Crazy busy!