I realize that many of you will look at these pictures of my newly reorganized craft room and say, 'Erm....I'm not seeing a difference....', but trust me, there is.
Yes this could use some more work but it's 10x better than it was. At least I can see things a little bit better.
Same with this side.
And all the newly typed recipes except for one I left on a card because my dad handwrote on the back, 'Good Luck'. 90 recipes took me a few days, not steady work but some here and there, and it really added up. If I had a half hour to kill waiting for a show I wanted to watch to come on, I'd go in and do a few.
And here is the binder in all it's glory...organized, tabbed, alphabetized, page protected and everything. I was gonna decorate the cover page more but I ran out of steam cause I was sick. I dug out some pretty stickers to do the lettering and didn't feel like finding more images to decorate with.
I was kind of dreading this project but it turned out to be a really good one, and fun to organize and see come together. It also didn't take the months and months I thought it would, but I'm glad it's done too.