Gina Gao over at Modern World presented me with an award!!!! Thank you so much Gina! It's greatly appreciated! I also wanted to do a shout out and say thanks to PurpleMist over at Insomnia Strikes for being my 100th follower!
I'm really having a hard time coming up with factoids about myself that don't make me seem like I'm not playing with a full deck, or which haven't already been shared.
1. I'm obsessed with rainbows. When I am asked what my fave colour is, my answer is usually, 'all of them'.
2. I have to separate my m&ms into different colours then eat the colours down so that I have an even amount of each colour, and sometimes I make patterns with them, especially rainbows.
3. In my past life I was Canadian.
4. I was so involved with the American Indian Movement in the early 1990s that my boss once said he'd love to see my FBI dossier. I'm not even an American Indian.
5. I wasn't allowed to have any pets when I was growing up.
6. If a movie contains an actor/actress I don't like or is a subject matter of which I could care less, I won't watch it.
7. When I was little, my mom asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I promptly answered, "An artist." Without missing a beat, she said, "You'll starve."
Now to nominate my 15 bloggers to receive this award!
All About the Buttons
Have a cupcake and pass on the love!!