Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 7, 2010

Confederation Park & Parliament

Confederation Park was right next to my hotel, as you can see, although my room was on the other side.




Nunavut

Northwest Territories

Newfoundland

Prince Edward Island

Nova Scotia

New Brunswick

Quebec

Ontario

Manitoba

Saskatchewan

Alberta

British Columbia

Yukon Territory



I loved this hedge arch.  It was all hollowed out inside on the inner sides of the walls of the arch. It would have made a killer clubhouse or fort!



Another cool trash can.

Parliament



7 comments:

  1. I wonder what that black section is on the Alberta crest? Can't be the awful oil sands, they wouldn't have known about them when it was designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought section is what the Canadian Rockies look like when you look west from the plains and prairies of Eastern Alberta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:43 AM

    You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Love the emblems JoJo. You've been to BC. only 12 more to go! I'm one to talk, I haven't been out of Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:25 AM

    Fantastic pictures! My parents made a trip up North and took a boat over to Nova Scotia...they absolutely loved it! All we heard about was the amazing lobster which they failed to bring home to the rest of us, LOL. I've been to Quebec, Ontario and Toronto...beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice crests! Isn't Quebec French for 'what a nose'?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really great eye for photography. I love looking at your photos.
    xo

    ReplyDelete