It's finally cloudy, and the temperature has dropped back into the 60's. I don't know why August seems to take forever to finally end. I climbed back into my jammies after my shower and have been enjoying a lazy Sunday of card making & colouring. Brian's gone upstairs to take a power nap and I'm dangerously close to falling asleep too.
Here's a Free Association Meme I pinched from Music Wench :
Say the first thing that comes to mind:
Bangs - Phil & Anita, a family in my hometown
Diaper - Something I have never changed nor plan to. EVER.
Coffee Table - Large picture books
Cops - Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you
Matches - Don't play with them
250 - Area code for Vancouver Island, BC
Hurricane - "Step into My World" by Hurricane #1
Bad - A U2 song
Confirmation - a/k/a CYA (cover your ass) letter sent by a lawyer to confirm a phone conversation.
Fiber - Arts & Crafts Medium
My pal Rob posted a list on Facebook called "15 Albums" and tagged me in it.
"The Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. List 15 albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first 15 you can think of in 15 minutes." This one was hard for me because I could have filled the list with Clash, ELO & Dead albums. Easily. So instead I opted for ones that blew me away the first time I heard them. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. London Calling - The Clash
2. Nevermind the Bollocks - Sex Pistols
3. Face the Music - ELO
4. Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables - Dead Kennedys
5. Skeletons from the Closet - Grateful Dead
6. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
7. The Doors - the Doors
8. Fine Art of Surfacing - Boomtown Rats
9. Old & in the Way - Old & in the Way (70's bluegrass that featured Jerry Garcia on banjo)
10. Islands - Kaja (f/k/a Kajagoogoo, without Limahl)
11. Up to Date - Partridge Family
12. Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones, Ltd. - the Monkees
13. Architecture & Morality - OMD
14. Boy - U2
15. New Clear Days - The Vapors
It's all I can do to stay awake so I think I'm going to adjourn to the craft table and salvage the rest of my afternoon before I doze off and regret it later!