You ever have one of those weekends where you get so much done? That was me over the four day holiday. I cleaned the house really well. Got all the dog beds washed. Kitchen and bathroom cleaned. Dusting, dusting and more dusting. Emptied the Dyson about a kajillion times.
I swept out the garage, scraped up all the moss both in back and out front. Mowed the front yard, too. I sold my environmental soul by choosing to deal with the weeds by way of Round Up, instead of killing my back even more by doing it by hand. Still haven't dealt with the back yard though. Didn't bother washing my car because it's still raining off and on, but I did wash the picture window in the living room and the family room slider too. Both were covered in 'pup kiss'. I'm sure Sagan will see my newly washed windows as 'fresh canvas' on which to work his wet nose magic.
Once the window was cleaned, I noticed how pretty the sun looked on my marbles.
I also stenciled and assembled this clock kit-of-the-month project. I royally screwed up the number stencils. Talk about black blobs. It took about an hour or so to apply white paint with a teeny tiny brush, around all the numbers to make them look better. And hey! It even keeps time! Just don't look too close.
Without the flash you can really see how much I had to paint. So it's probably best mounted way up high on the wall; better to be seen at a distance!
The other day one of my Facebook friends posted a link to someone who was selling her bead and jewelry collection in order to finance cancer treatments for her beloved dog, Ukiah, a malamute or husky, not sure which. I found this really cool vintage piece on her site and could not pass it up, plus it was for a good cause.
I finished my Jody Bergsma Designs colouring book and also did 2 other pages in my paisley design colouring book. I will post pics once they are scanned. I spent most of Monday afternoon working on a new bead project. Let's just say that I now remember why I don't work with seed beads very often anymore. It just takes too long.
Finally, I hung up my seasonal dragons cross stitch frames that have been sitting upstairs for the better part of a year!
But I still haven't dealt with my Norton issues.....