Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

February 7, 2010

Erm........

Saw this in the Spillsbury catalog, which sells mostly jigsaw puzzles.

"PERSONAL HYGIENE HAS NEVER BEEN AS STIMULATING! ONE SIZE FITS MOST MEN!"

"Large or small or inbetweener, nothing beats a Cleaner Weener!"
The text says:

"Solves that age old bathing dilemma and adds a 'hole' new dimension of PLEASURE and fun into your shower or bath."

"Good 'clean fun' for couples too!"

"Just a few quick 'strokes' of the Weener Kleener will clean and sanitize most appendages. Additional cleaning may be desired but is not necessary."

And my personal fave:

"If the Weener Kleener ever becomes stuck, soak area with COLD water."

Just for the record, the hole's way too small for Brian. He would want you all to know that. lol
;D

14 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I am rolling on the floor right now and the kids think I'm insane!!!
    This is sooooo funny!!
    Tell Brian he's gonna have to take a cold shower BEFORE trying to fit the Weener Cleaner.

    BTW, Ivan wants to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you bought one for him to try? Or did he buy it himself ;-D

    Oh lord, I may have to do a post about something getting stuck that I was told about YEARS ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my reaction was the same as Axe's...I can't believe someone actually thought of that!

    Tell Brian an ice bath might just make it fit..but I wouldn't want to be there when he tried to get it off again :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny JoJo. When I first looked at it I thought it was a tape dispenser, but obviously after closer inspection I realized. Isn't it just "like" a guy to want us to KNOW that it's wwwaaayyyy tooooooo small. Sam would also want ya'll to know. You know -- just in case anybody's wondering. Ha. Cheers Jo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is too good to be true...

    Thanks for a very, very good laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFLMBO!!!

    Okay, no offense to the brilliant mind that came up with this but...long ago I discovered that I already had a "Weener Cleaner" that worked quite well - at least according to my ex-husband.

    *SNORT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe this thing is for real! Whoever invented it must have been laughing their asses off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd kill to see an infomercial for the Weener Cleaner...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd kill to see a "certain someone" do THAT infomercial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear...that is hilarious and reminds me of Kaya Yanar...a German Comedian.

    He said: I want to wash him as quick as I want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I'm laughing too much to say anything......

    ReplyDelete
  12. :-O

    ps I have the same problem with condoms ;)

    ReplyDelete