Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 10, 2009

My Virtual Doggies

This is my little guy, Sirius. Isn't he a cutie? The white dots form the Canis Major constellation which includes the star, "Sirius". When I was a kid, I used to watch "The CBS Children's Film Festival", hosted by Kukla Fran & Ollie. There was a film on that show that I saw, about a beautiful GSD named Sirius.


This is Milk Dud's World. That would be the puppy under the otter. These critters are so adorable and I am wicked sucker for "cute overload", so I collected a bunch of them.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Ahhhhhhhh.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute :) I used to do fluff friends a lot - haven't so much lately tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved the picture, but I dropped the app. The thing is, i get SO attached to adorable virtual animals that I feel like I've killed them when I let the application go. God I'm pathetic. lol

    ReplyDelete