Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

January 16, 2007

Panda-monium!!

I got these adorable pics in an email today from Liz and couldn't stop myself from squealing at all of the adorable passel-o-panda pictures. Look at all the silly little bears!! Now this is a day care I can get behind!!


AWWWWWW!!!!!!


So here we are, Snow Day Part 67. OK, I exaggerate, but once again, we are having snow and freezing rain, so the highways are a mess. My boss told me to stay home for a few hours. It's now nearly 9 a.m. and I can't decide if I should risk it or just stay home, yet again, today. Yawn. This is getting so old!! I don't mind having a day off or two, but I've had so many weather-related days off since November. Well, I guess I'll attempt to make it in to work today. If for no other reason than to get my paycheck!!

7 comments:

  1. aww, i've seen these pics, they are sooo cute. but i almost wondered if they were real or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fezzi - I wondered the exact same thing; you don't usually see a roomful of baby pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Too cute! I saw and photographed the baby at the National Zoo last summer. It was his 1st birthday. I watched a video of his birth and he shot outa his mama like a watermelon seed! I love pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Room full of pandas... It's in China, what do you expect? You might not see it here, but chances are, there's a panda day-care or two over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet little innocent things. i'd love to sit with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing these pics in a newspaper over here,and had to look twice to convince myself they were real :-)

    They do look adorable,and anything that helps keep them on the planet has to be worthwhile.

    Thank you

    Eliza xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:20 PM

    That it is Val, that it is.

    :D

    ReplyDelete