Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

November 21, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!


Ok so these are seagulls.... But anyway, hope all my stateside friends have a great and safe Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

I am thankful to my hubby for putting up with my Vincent obsession. And my craft obsession. And putting up with me in general lo these 17+ years. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive hubby. XOXOXO

I am thankful for all of my new "V-love friends". I truly enjoy our blogging and emails and am very fortunate to have met all of you, even if only in cyberspace. Someday we'll have to plan that trip to NYC so we can stalk the D'evine One.

I am thankful for my dear friends and family, who are always there for me whenever I need a hug or shoulder to cry on. You all know who you are!

I am thankful for my little furbabies, Pepper and Sagan who make me laugh on a daily basis. I don't know what I'd do without my sweet doggies to snuzzle.

I am thankful that the Democrats took the House and Senate.

I am thankful that Vincent D'Onofrio went into acting so that I can lust after him.

4 comments:

  1. Well Damn.....I could have sworn he was Mine :)

    Happy Thanksgiving JoJo!! (I wonder if Vincent is a breast or leg man?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, you girls can have his leftovers, 'cause I already HAD him....maybe I'll have seconds...and thirds...and...

    Tess, I hope he's a breast man, 'cause my legs leave much to be desired...hee-hee.

    JoJo, I'm thankful for you, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thank you jojo for being you

    lotsa luv ann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thankful for finding all of you ladies. I was just about to put those very words, "thankful that Vincent D'Onofrio went into acting. . ." on my blog. I've posted a special pic just for Thanksgiving.

    Thanks again for the kind words and great fun.

    Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete