Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

July 7, 2006

Happy Friday!


Never a truer statement was made....but I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys a VDO addiction!

It was a nice, short week what with the holiday falling on Tuesday and most people having Monday off as well. I picked up Sagan from boarding and we were SO happy to have him back. The house was so empty and quiet without him racing around, crashing into stuff, trying to get into the garbage, etc. Unfortunately there are still a lot of fireworks being lit in the neighborhood so he was pretty manic last night, running from window to door to slider, trying to find the source of the noise. Then he'd shoehorn himself in between the CD cabinet and Pepper's bed so that his big sister could protect him. She, however, was not amused. I swear they really act like human children sometimes.

I NEVER get sick of this picture.

Have a great Vincent-watching weekend! Oh yeah, GO ITALY!!! Viva Italia!

3 comments:

  1. it was such a relief to know I wasn't the only one on the planet with this addiction, but somehow now I feel I have to share my dirty little secret... ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful picture. Always thought it was a strange shirt - when I could be bothered to look at it.

    Vincent addiction is a truly wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pic is on my cupboard. has been there over 2 years.

    ReplyDelete