Mt. Rainier and Lenticular Clouds - Dec. 2008 copyright: JMM

September 18, 2018

Birthday Fun!

The main reason we chose to visit in late August was so that we could celebrate Casi's birthday with her.  I got her that light up crown but she said she'd only wear it inside.  hahaha


Little Dale tackling his dad.

My sweet babby Mark.

Overall it was a pretty mellow day.  Russell wasn't feeling well in the early afternoon so he went back to the hotel for awhile.  Val, Casi & I went to Casi's fave vape shop so I could buy her present that she picked out, then they dropped me at the hotel.  Later on, we met everyone at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday dinner.

I NEED this Jukebox.


I love these two.

I was unable to have a piece due to the potential chocolate allergy. Sure looked good! 

The restaurant 'makes' birthday guests 'ride the saddle' where they basically announce it to the place and everyone yells 'YEE HAW!'  Poor Casi was so embarrassed.


Casi's mom Tina

Casi's grandmother & her boyfriend

Grumpa and Marky
 Obligatory group pic
 Ugh.  Me.  Ugh.

My cuddle bug.


6 comments:

  1. howdy. I've been gone for a teensy bit, but now back. How fun!!! and no ughs allowed when you are so happy with family. Awesome group and great that you can visit. Kids are growing fast. Keep smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're actually going back for Halloween, which was NOT the plan but....we miss those kids so much. We only met Dale for the first time this past spring and he's nearly 3. We missed all of his 'firsts' when he was a baby. We're trying to be there for Mark's and be a presence in their lives despite the distance.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you were all having fun. Great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby mark is too cute,...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is!!!!! I adore both boys but right now the edge goes to Mark. His expressions are hilarious.

      Delete